- Goals and tasks
- The 1st International Cup Full Contact Karate – WFKU «GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023» is aimed at: Further development and promotion of Full Contact Karate around the world. Selecting the best athletes in the of National teams for participation in international competitions.
- Popularization the Full Contact Karate as Sport and attracting young people and adults to systematic physical culture and sports.
- Date and place of the competition
The 1st International Cup Full Contact Karate – WFKU «GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023» will held
27 MAY 2023, Siedlce, Poland.
Hala OSiR, Popiełuszki 6
10:00 – 20:00 – Weight check and Team Registration.
20:00 – 22:00 – Advice and Seminar for Judges and Coaches.
7:30 – 7:50 – Weight check and finally Team Registration.
8:00 – 9:00 – Introduction of Judges, Trainers.
9:00 – Tournament Beginning.
13:00 – 14:00 Official Opening of The 1st «GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023»
14:00 – 14:30 – Lunch break.
14:30 – 18:00 – Final fights.
18:00 – Award Ceremony (Every participant should have their own sport dress).
19:00 – End of Tournament.
20:30 – Sayonara party.
WFKU Seminar at Sensei Jacek Szymanski Dojo for all WFKU, IKOS and WSKO Members!
9:00 -15:00 Kyu-Dan test.
- Time Table of Tournament is just for orientation. It could change according to needs of Organizers.
- The management of the competition
The management of the organization and conducting of competitions is carried out by the World Full Contact Union (hereafter WFKU) and International Karate Organization Seikyokushinkai (hereafter IKOS).
Direct holding of competitions is assigned to the Polish Branch of WFKU and IKOS by Sensei Jacek Szymanski and the panel of Judges:
- Organizer of «GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023» – Sensei Jacek Szymanski, 4th Dan – Poland
- General Judge – Sensei Oleh Kindzer, 4th Dan – Germany
- General Secretary – Shihan Jakub Cerny, 5th Dan – Germany
- Chairman of Judge Commission – Shihan Bekhane Simon Matjiane, 7th Dan – South Africa
- Chairman of Examination Commission – Shihan Cornel Manolache, 7th Dan – Romania
- Main Judge Kumite Tatami A – Shihan Gabil Sayadov, 5th Dan – Azerbaijan
- Main Judge Kumite Tatami B – Shihan Manuel Contreras, 6th Dan – Mexico
- Main Judge Kumite Tatami C – Shihan Jaroslav Kalfar, 5th Dan – Czech Republic
The V.I.P Guest – President of WFKU, WSKO, Chairman of Board of IKOS – Hanshi Andrew Rekunov, 8th Dan, USA.
The Observer – President International Karate Organization Seikyokushinkai Shihan Roman Sokolowski, 7th Dan.
The Executive Advisor – President WJKF, Vice-President of WFKU – Shihan Oleg Witkowski, 7th Dan.
The Executive Advisor – Vice-President of WFKU, WSKO – Shihan Oleg Shyliaiev, 7th Dan.
THROWS ARE DISALLOWED!
Ashi-Barai is the only accepted technique. Tournament will be held with rules of – WFKU.
The tournament organizers reserve the right to change weight categories depending on the number of participants in weight and age categories.
- Uniform and equipment of participants
All athletes must be in clean karate gi with a belt that matches the qualification of the athlete.
Judges should be dressed according to the rules of the competition:
- white shirt with short sleeves with WFKU or IKOS Logo and a black tie
- black pants
- whistle is an obligatory!
Protective equipment for Knockdown Kumite Divisions SEIKYOKUSHINKAI:
- Shin pads
- Chest protector for all up to 12 years, girls and women is – OBLIGATORY
All the protections to be use at this official tournament will be homologated and approved by WFKU.
Under no circumstances will it be permitted to participate with other protection. Each competitor must wear his/her own protection. In the case that one competitor gets injured the use of bandage or any other material of protection must be revised by the official doctor of the competition or the Supreme Judge. Whatever the decision is, this will be final and obligatory for the competitors.
- Financing terms
All costs of organizing and holding the 1st International Cup Full Contact Karate – WFKU “GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023”, provided at the expense of the Poland Seikyokushin – Akademia Sztuk Walki Jacek Szymański, World Full Contact Karate Union, International Karate Organization Seikyokushinkai, World Shin Karate Organization and other involved Organization of budgetary revenues.
The cost of sending the participants and coaches (travel in both directions, payment for accommodation, meals, per diem, salary) – are organizations that seconded.
Starting Fee €50.
Sayonara party(Banquet) €10.
All contributions go to administrative costs to conduct the 1st International Cup Full Contact Karate – WFKU “GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023”.
After payment, the entry fee is not refundable!
The cost of hotel accommodation is €15-50/day (breakfast included).
- Hotel Księżycowa ul Budowlana 3 08-110 Siedlce, tel. +48 25 640 85 08
- Hotel Ibis ul Jana Pawła II 10 08-110 Siedlce, tel +48 25 308 10 00
- Zajazd Chodowiak ul Nowowiejska 1 08-110 Siedlce, tel. +48 25 621 07 09
- Motels and Hotels in Siedlce – contact Sensei Jacek Szymanski, tel. +48 668-066-904
- Rewarding athletes
- Special Cups, medals and
- Certificates of Participations for every
- Cups for best
- Cups for best
- Other gifts
- Applications Forms
Applications form for participation in the 1st International Cup Full Contact Karate – WFKU “GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023” should be sent on the official formulary till 5 MAY 2023
To 1ST E-mail: SEIKYOKUSHIN@WP.PL
Copy to 2ND E-mail: SEIKYOKUSHIN@GMAIL.COM
DURING THE TOURNAMENT THERE WILL BE NO POSSIBILITY TO ADD PLAYERS!
- Sensei Jacek Szymanski, Poland
National Representative in Poland WFKU, IKOS, WSKO
tel. +48 668-066-904
- Hanshi Andrew Rekunov, USA
President of WFKU, WSKO
Chairman of Board of IKOS
tel. +1 909 999 9966
- Shihan Roman Sokolowski, Ukraine
President of International Karate Organization Seikyokushinkai
tel. +38 067 861 3819
- Shihan Jakub Cerny, Germany
President of European Full Contact Karate Union General Secretary of WFKU, WSKO, IKOS
tel. +49 015 128 892 627
THIS AN OFFICIAL INVITATION TO
1ST INTERNATIONAL CUP FULL CONTACT KARATE – WFKU
«GRAND PRIX SEIKYOKUSHIN 2023»
27 MAY 2023
SIEDLCE • POLAND