FULL CONTACT KUMITE
🟥 Extract from the basic rules of Full Contact Kumite Shin Karate SOSHINKAIKAN.
ALL COMPETITORS USE BOXING GLOVES
• All boxing outside gloves hits allowed;
• Spinning back fist;
• Elbow strikes below head and neck;
• All kicks;
• One knee hit to the head after grasping with two hands(for adults);
• Clinch up to 3 seconds;
• Grip and kick.
• Hit in the groin;
• Blow with the inside of the glove; • Hits against the knee joint;
• Blow with the head;
•Restraining the head with one arm and striking with elbow, with the free arm;
• A blow to a fallen opponent; • Strikes from a lying position; • Ground and pound;
Otherwise, the judging system is the same as in Knockdown Karate (Kyokushin, etc.).